Monday, December 01, 2014

My Latest Fund Raising Letter from a Close Pal - Mr. Spam



Hi, Mr. Pat Hickey,

How are you doing. I hope all is well with you and family.  I'm very sorry for involving you in my present issue but I was left with no choice but to contact you. I had a trip out of the country to Portugal for a Conference. I travelled with little money due to the short time i had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now, also my debit and credit card can't work here. I need a loan of €1100 from you and I'll refund you at my return. I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, if not all get back to me. I'll advise on how to transfer it.
Thanks
Old Moochie Spam
P.S.
I don't know how the Hell I managed to get the Euro icon from computer, but Hey this is wallet lifting.

No comments: